Wednesday 16 March 2016

The Long bob bandwagon

Hello, hey, hi everyone. It's been just short of 3 months (ouch). So why not kick it off with the latest hair trend that seems to be making its way round the globe. So why did I jump on the long bob  bandwagon? Well why not? Frankly every woman I have seen has been effortlessly rocking this style, either sleek or beechy waves. My hair is my staple piece. No matter how I feel about my body, stretch marks or anything my hair is me! All about the brunette. My hair gives me the confidence, an unforgettable hair flick (embodying Beyonce I wish), it just makes me feel better about myself & I am all for positive outlook on life. 
So tadah! 


To achieve this look my hairdresser Claire at Architect Hair in Headingley introduced me to Alterna Hair Care. 


Anti-Frizz Shampoo & Conditioner- free of : Parabens, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates & Synthetic Color. Eco- certified bamboo & smoothing kendi oil for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair. 

Theres no going back. Alterna Haircare have beautiful products & I am that crazy about their range I now have my mum & sisters using it. 

The packaging is edgy with a twist lid so no chance of any wasted product, just make sure you apply a 10-50pence piece into your hands & let the product develop by rubbing your hands together then massage into your hair. The bamboo smooth range really speaks for itself. 

I urge you to check out their website: http://www.alternahaircare.com

I hope you guys enjoyed reading. 

Please leave me a comment on any of my social media sites;

Twitter @SaraLWalton
Instagram @allaboutthebrunette
Bloglovin.com/allaboutthebrunette

Lots of love #allaboutthebrunette

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I can't go that short as I've chopped off five inches and am going through withdrawal (still have pretty long hair). I'm jealous!

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/2016/03/interviewing-my-friends-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete