Saturday 26 March 2016

Nouveau Lashes Lash Extend with Bliss Spa.

I have been super excited about this post. As I am a member of #lashgang 

I got the chance to have a treatment done: The Lash Extend by Nouveau Lashes.
 Just before I get started here is a link incase you would like more information - https://nouveaulashes.com/extend-individual-lash-extensions


I was booked in at Bliss Spa, Street Lane, Roundhay, LS8 2AP -  With Michaela  a trained beauty technician. http://www.blissbeautyspa.com/


With my job I am use to an iddilic setting & Bliss Spa Street Lane did not disapoint! 

 

As I entered, I was greeted with helpful staff & happy clients, which was a great sign as this was my first time at a Bliss Salon. I made myself at home in the lounge area & filled in some forms. Then Michaela my beauty technician took me into a private room & we had a little chat & then we got started. 

I had the Lash Extend treatment which is individual lashes applied to create a fuller, flawless look. They are also applied with Latex Free Lash Adhesive which I liked & all technicians are trained to the highest possible standard within their Uk Academies. So rest assured you know you are instantly getting a quality product. 

Michaela started with taping down the bottom lashes (slightly uncompfortable but you get use to it). She cleansed the eye area & then on her hand were strips of individual lashes which she applied with 2 tweezers. 1 hand moves your lashes to find the new short ones & the 2nd hand applies the individual lash. Very technical & the way Michaela looked after me through the treatment was as if you had the girls round for a good catch up. I was relaxed & enjoying the treatment. She would often go from eye to eye & changing her angles for optimum view & precision.  
I have mentioned a lot on twitter that I have short lashes & this treatment really had me excited & I couldn't wait to see the end result. Just before Michaela had finished, also included was a brow wax & thank god as I needed it. I am normally a threading girl but she may have converted me to a waxing girl. 

This is my lashes before, pretty much none existant. 

After




Crikey! What a difference! 
These Nouveau Lashes may of changed my life- they are soft, natural, lightweight & a gorgeous shape. I had the medium set & I think they shape my face lovely with my tailored brows. Perfect!  

Since having them done my family & work collegues have commented how natural they are & I am constantly getting compliments. I have had these lashes on for a week now & only 1 lash has fallen out since the treatment, so a huge thumbs up from me. I am also due for a 2 nd appointment for a little maintenance as the lashes can tend to wriggle about a bit but its fine don't worry. Your lashes have a 28 day cycle so let them move it increases your flutter.  I couldn't be happier with my results. Please check on the links above to check the full range of treatments & what Nouveau & Bliss Spa can do to make you feel more beautiful than you already are. 

Sincerely thank you Nouveau I heart my lashes to the moon & back! 

Finally can I add the pictures taken at Bliss Spa was with permission from Michaela. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. I really have. Let me know if you have had a treatment done & what you intend to have next. 

Bye for now xx

Sara #allaboutthebrunette #lashgang 

Twitter @ SaraLWalton
Instagram @allaboutthebrunette
Bloglovin.com/allaboutthebrunette


No comments:

Post a Comment