Monday 26 September 2016

Garnier Skin Active Tissue Mask.

Like any beauty blogger or skin care fan, we all want hydrated/healthy looking skin. I normally use facial masks but never have I used this type of mask, so when I purchased Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask I were excited to see what it was all about. 

The packaging is very enticing with key words like; "super hydrating" "hyaluronic acid" "plant serum" "reduces the look of fine lines" so for me as a buyer, yes it were ticking all the boxes. 


Any product that can use active ingredients sourced from nature - antioxidents- scientifically proven & can be used for any skin types as per their philosophy. To me means a trusted product who knows their customer & distributors. 

Application! 
The next part can get a little messy but super exciting as you can see the mask drenched with serum goodness, just make sure you unfold carefully & apply the white side onto clean cleansed skin, so the blue protective film is on the outside.(fool proof). Gently remove & pat the white tissue into the contours of your skin. Leave it for 15 minutes then peel off slowly & dab excess serum with a cotton pad into your skin. 

Now take the time to wonder with delight that your skin appears & looks firmer, super hydrated & glowing.  

This will be the fourth time I have purchased this product & I don't think I will ever get bored. Give yourself some pamper time & let me know what you think. 




Lots of love Sara xoxox

You can find me on:
Twitter @saralwalton
Instagram @saralwalton
Bloglovin.com/allaboutthebrunette


 

No comments:

Post a Comment